So finally after a very long time of looking, I have found another job! YAY!! I will be working in McKinney as an "Implementation Analyst". The pay increase is huge- over 50% and we couldn't be happier! I will be able to work from home alot and actually use my MBA (and my brain). The job will be super hard and I will be super busy which will definitely be a change from now. But our #1 goal right now is to sell our house. We have decided to save our money and then just WAY undersell the house. All along Vincent's goal was to not lose that much money on it (he is super cheap) but I think I have finally convinced him that it's just not worth hanging onto in order to not lose that much. Plus I'm threatening death if we don't move within the next year :)
So I start my new job on April 16th and can't wait. It'll be a drive at first until I can work from home or we move. Also, probably won't be blogging. I will try to blog but if I will be as busy as I think I'll be and I have an almost 3 year-old and a 1 1/2 year-old- I doubt my spare time will be spent blogging. I don't even have time for Facebook right now. I try to update photos on there when I can but I definitely don't have time to upload on Facebook and then turn around and upload on a blog. If you're not on Facebook- you should get on there (hint, hint) and look for more photos and updates there :)
1 comment:
Congrats Carms! I'm so happy for you guys! Adam also starts a new job on the 16th...big pay bump, bit of a commute and our ticket out of this house and into a new one. Weirdy weird weird.
Post a Comment