This morning we went to the Farmers Market in downtown Dallas. I love going there. It’s certainly not because of the prices because they are definitely not better than the grocery store prices. I love going there because you get all sorts of free samples of the most amazing fresh fruits and vegetables. I also like going and taking pictures. Pictures of fruit and vegetables sound gay but they are actually the best things to take pictures of because of the vibrant colors. We didn't buy as much as I had wanted because Vincent got agitated with all the high prices and started grumbling about the grocery store prices and the quantity he could be getting there. But we did get some amazing pineapple and oranges. I don't know if they were really that good or if it was because it was so hot and they both tasted so good. I must of had about 5 samples from the same guy. (In my defense, he kept offering it to me)
So here are some gay pictures of fruit and vegetables.....but don’t they look delicious???
Saturday, May 24, 2008
Farmers Market
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment