Monday, February 2, 2009

New Job........again

Yes I do have another job. I know, I know, I just got a new job. But I actually have a good reason for getting it. The company I was at did not have disability. So when I went on maternity leave, I would not get paid. We decided that while this was do-able, we really wanted to have extra money that would be coming during my maternity leave.

Now I work at Cigna with my adorable husband :) I don't actually work with him but just for the same company. I am on a different floor completely. I am doing the leaves for FMLA. So anytime someone goes on leave under FLMA, I process their leave. I don't know much more than that because today was my 1st day. I did enjoy seeing my husband at work, especially when I didn't know anyone!

I would blog more about more interesting things but my back is killing me. I went to the doctor who told me that the baby has his feet in my back. And yes it does feel as great as it sounds!! I will blog more when the pain goes down.........wish me luck!! :)

1 comment:

Bling said...

Congrats on the new job! Are you carpooling with your husband? Three of us were leaving the same house and going to buildings on the same street in Las Colinas but the thought of riding with each other was just not happening.