So this blog is dedicated to everyone that reads but never comments or creates their own blog......our invisible readers, if you will. But they aren't invisible, at least not to me. Some of you have approached me at recent parties, or e-mailed me, or come over to see the new dog/house and have told Vincent and I how much you LOVE our blog. I always give the same response "Please start your own blog or at least comment so I know you're out there." And what is the result? Nothing. So not to name names but your names start with M (quite a few of these), N, P, B, C, F, and J (quite a few of these too)--you need to start your own blog and join the wonderful world! That's a lot of pressure to put on someone to have them writing all the blogs while you read them and complain when one hasn't been written in awhile... :) Plus, it's an easy way to keep everyone updated without sending out mass e-mails.
So take this blog to heart and try starting up your own......I promise you it's fun. And, it's really not as hard as it looks. Plus I need more people's blogs to read since I've started school and am always there (feels like anyway) and have no time to write blogs of my own.....I heart all of y'all!!!
2 comments:
You bitch! I came to you the other day and asked you how to start my blog. And this is how you treat me!!!!! Look, I have begun creationg my page but unfortunatly I gave birth a few years ago to two blood sucking parasites that take up like 1000% of my time so if I am a little slow forgive me but my life is being consumed 7 days a week by two screaming brats and a needy husband.
There... how is that for a blog!!!!
PS. I hope I am your only "M" friend otherwise I have made a complete fool of myself.
I heart you to!
Monique
I am so curious to see how many people you get to do this!! I always try to leave a comment....I hate it when people read mine and don't leave a comment!!! How is the new puppy doing?
Post a Comment