I know, I know. I haven't posted in awhile. You know, it's funny how many e-mails and phone calls start to revolve around the blog. I'm very flattered that everyone enjoys my blog but it's also a lot of pressure. Plus, it's Spring Break!!! I've been busy doing nothing... :)
So this last weekend I was cooking Vincent's favorite dinner (which seems to be everything), Maple Mustard Pork Chops, and he asked to help me in the kitchen. I dropped something on the floor right by his foot and noticed his INCREDIBLY LONG toe nails. It was probably the grossest thing I've ever seen. I yelped and pointed to his toes. He shrugged and said he hadn't cut them in awhile because I hadn't cut them! Are you serious???? He is a grown man. After I told him this, he said that up until the latter part of college, he had never had to cut his own toe nails. He said that his mom and dad did. Also I heard Jenn, you were party to this pathetic ritual. :)
Whatever he says, I will not be cutting his toe nails EVER. God bless the manicurist that has to do it...............
I don't know if you can see very well in this picture, but look at that pinky toe! YUCK!!!
2 comments:
Is that even legal to post a picture like that for the public to see? Yikes....get him to the nail salon and quick!!!
Whoa...whoa.
Post a Comment