Monday, April 21, 2008

Another Year Older.....

So it's my birthday today......I know I should be happy but I'm kinda depressed. "26 is another year closer to old" as Vincent put it so eloquently. I feel old. 26 seems like the age where you're not young anymore. It's the start of my late 20s and then downhill from there. Yuck.

But I did have an amazing birthday weekend. First Vincent took me to a dinner theater, murder mystery style. It was a blast!! Then, my friends Ashli and Mandi planned a sweet birthday party on Saturday night downtown at Fuse. That place is so cool because it's a rooftop bar in downtown Dallas. And it was perfect weather. We had a great time!!

Then Sunday we had a BBQ at Ashli and Mandi's pool and that was also a fabulous time. The food was AWESOME!! Meat from the Mexican meat market.....mmmmm!

I have class tonight and I have to go--not cool. But I think Vincent's waiting to give me my present till after class. I can't wait. I already got an amazing Coach bag from my awesome friends Ashli, Mandi and Monique. Seriously, that bag was meant for me. I love it, girls!!! Thanks!!!

So here are some pics from Saturday night. Thanks to everyone for coming!! I really had an amazing time. And I have fabulous friends!!!!
A hug from my sexy husband.....

Who, in turn, gets a kiss from me.....

And a little dance as well......

Mary and Patty

Mandi and me

Mandi, me and Ashli

Megan and me

My brother and sister-in-law

Ryan, Chris and Michael

Isaac and me

Kost-A-Lot and myself


2 comments:

Galen said...

nice pics...looks like yall had a lot of fun! i was talking to david earlier and he was wondering why i didn't show up and i told him i never got an invite...:(

Mama Ball said...

I feel your 26 year old pain. As stated on your facebook, "Happy Birthday, hussy." Loves.