Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Yeah, yeah. I know it's a little late but I forgot my camera that day so I had to get the pictures from my sister-in-law, Becky. Thanks Becks!

So for the 4th, my dad rented a party boat and 2 jet skis and it was a blast!! Everyone was allowed to invite 1 friend of our choice (except for me and Vincent- we forced to bring Ryan and Katie since he's my childhood friend and every one's favorite!) But it was a good time--my parents brought more than enough food and drink too. Then, the fireworks were amazing! We could see all the cities surrounding the lake.......I think we decided that The Colony's was the best! Thanks Mom & Dad for such a great time! We need to do it again next year!!
My brothers, Nathan and David, in the pink and blue shirts and their guests

Nate looking tough and Vincent doing his famous "pose"

Me with Ryan and Katie

Not a great pic- but the back of the boat (a.k.a. "the old people")
I with you could see Papa Masdon's hat better--it's awesome!

Ryan and Katie

Vincent and I enjoying the front of the boat

Papa Masdon trying to dunk my bro, David

My brothers, David and Galen

Papa Masdon with David and Galen

Twin brothers Nathan and David having wrestling matches at the front of the boat

My 3 brothers- Nathan, Galen, and David

My brother David and his wife Becky
I'd bet $100 that David is talking in this picture--what a shock....

No comments: