When we first got there we were at a booth talking to these ladies about the stuff that they make and then we asked them where we could go to rent a cart to carry all the stuff we were going to buy. The lady just told us to borrow her cart. She didn't know us nor did she ask for our names. She just went behind her booth and grabbed her cart and gave it to us. Holy crap. It was awesome. But for anyone who's been to Canton before would know how difficult it would be to find the same booth again when we didn't get the row number. Oh my gosh. Poor Vincent left us in the car after we went shopping while he went ahead and searched row by row looking for the lady again. Thank goodness we finally found her because I would've felt so guilty keeping that cart.
Then, after getting the free cart Daniel and Lauren found a booth for Sham Wow and they bought some shams. Well after the guy gives Daniel the shams, he hands Daniel a DVD, telling him it’s information on our government and then says "Welcome to the New World Order". What the crap?? Where do these people come from that they hand out DVD's on new world orders??? Yikes!
And there were SO many people with rented motorized wheelchairs. I mean, healthy looking people on wheelchairs. Lazy people to sum it up—tons of lazy people. It was incredible. Seriously, get some exercise people......geez.
But it was an awesome time and we found some great stuff and had some yummy food! The weather was perfect and I didn't get that tired like I thought I would. No nap and I functioned fine…..go figure :)
For anyone that hasn't gone to First Monday Trade Days, go! But go early and be prepared to stay awhile............
No comments:
Post a Comment